What to Write in Your Valentine's Day Card February 10 2014, 0 Comments
Yikes! It's time to write something, beautiful, meaningful, and slightly witty in that Valentine's Day Card. But what do you write? Here are some helpful suggestions, but we warn you, we are not responsible for the results and perhaps new expectations for future cards.
For Romantic Love:
For Romantic Love:
- This message from greeting-card-messages.com is perfect for our Door to Your Heart Card. Locks are never made without a matching key. Luckily for me, you came into this world with the key that unlocks my heart. It's safe to say that we're meant to be. Happy Valentine's Day!
- From the same location as above, this message is perfect for a handmade card. Love is the glue that holds us together and keeps us smiling every day of the year. On this beautiful day, we celebrate this love of a lifetime. Happy Valentine's Day.
- We also like the honesty of this message from wishesquotes.com. As busy as we get, we need to be reminded that we are still sweethearts. Valentine's Day is a good day for me to stop and realize how wonderful you make me feel. Happy Valentine's Day.
- Want to write something from your heart? Here are helpful how to suggestions from Hallmark.
For Friends & Family:
- This one from greeting-card-messages.com is straight from the heart and works for all of the special people in your life. You've always been my sunshine on a cloudy day, my shoulder to cry on and a helpful hand when I needed you. You deserve this special day as a reminder of the impact you've made on my life.
- Quotes are great! Find one that matches your mood and just say what made the quote fit your relationship. Easy. Here are some friendship quotes from thoughtcatalog.com. Friendship consists in forgetting what one gives and remembering what one receives. – Alexander Dumas
Have you not bought that Valentine's Day Card yet? Here is a link to where you can make your purchase. Remember we have some excellent Valentine's Day specials for the month of February.
Each From The Earth handmade greeting card is intricately designed by talented women in Jordan. Our cards are blank on the inside, and are packaged individually with a high quality envelope.